Monday, April 17, 2006

The Best Valentine

The best valentine
You can ever get,
Whose love is for ever
And who will never forget
How you changed her life
By your mere presence,
Who will shower you with love
And also teach its essence,
Who will be there with you
Whether you frown or smile
Who will always support you
And travel that extra mile,
Are you wondering where to
Find her, at the end?
Do not look further
I am that friend!





For some one like me, who is yet to fall in love, 14th February has remained just another day...This year, I thought that I should acknowledge the enormous support and love I have received from my friends...It's they whom I call my best valentines!!!


Writers Block, the NUJS monthly Newsletter was kind enough to carry this verse in their February issue.

No comments: